Monday, September 6, 2010

Smitten by the love bug..!

Yes, I now feel that it was then,on that breezy summer evening - when u waved me bye..with ur dark wavy hair attempting in vain to mask d twinkle of ur brown eyes..with that infectious smile of urs creating ripples of endless joy thru my heart..u stood there slender as willow-wand..ur voice came down as falling silver over clearwater..THAT was ''the magic moment''.. when the very first dawn of human love burst upon the icy night of my spirit. Since that moment,I have never seen nor heard your name without a shiver- half of delight, half of anxiety.... for quite some time now,ur name has never passed my lips, while my soul drank in, with a delirious thirst, all that was uttered in my presence in appreciation of YOU...whether its as fleeting as sunkissed summer days or lasts nearly a life time..LOVE is always worth it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment