Monday, September 6, 2010

LIFE,a status update gone awry..!

At times,life seems so obscure.. & equally unpredictable is the human response to the questions life asks...!

''How's lyf?'' just a routine enquiry by an almost-a stranger,can churn ur minds &squeeze out an excruciating awkwardness,havin to grope around for an ad-lib response to hastily cover up all the embarrassing doubts & confusions that haunt u incessantly..!

Long after they're gone,(apparently satisfied with ur non-committal, ''everything's fine sir!'') u continue to dwell upon that mundane question..!It takes u on a roller-coaster ride,the ques seemingly avalanching from a naive enquiry into ur mood,to a one requiring more philosophical insights..!

''WHERE AM I HEADED TO...?????''

5yrs into d field i detest (read as MBBS),6months of internship gone eventless & the next 6-sure to follow suit..utterly clueless as to what I intend to do wid my life..!Add to it the 'BELLA' confusion..should I 'befriend' her just to prolong her presence in my life,or be a stiffneck & continue to love her irrespective of the discomfort it causes her..!Always evading a question I should have answered to myself long back..'Am I complacent'?'Was i hoping to rest on past laurels'?? N many such questions of self doubt,which i feel are betr left untold here..!

One rapid swipe of destiny & i'm violently jerked back to reality..!!

Just as I write this,thru my window i can see the birds,flying in patterns,perhaps returning to their homes..!
or are they??

For i'm not sure if this is mornin or evening..!

Seems like it doesn matter anymore..!

But i love to imagine..

''Mythical birds returning to roost on bejewelled nests in a fabled treasure island in the midst of a vast green ocean bathed in the multicoloured hues of a sinking sun..!''

I wish,that i could be one among them..
But then almost suddenly,with a tinge of pain & a rush of self pity,i'm brought back to my senses..(or atleast what's remaining of my senses;@)
I finally realise that i'm just a HUMAN..:-(

1 comment:

  1. From gulbarga ! Impressed wanted to know more about you

    ReplyDelete