Monday, September 6, 2010

Do i hate films..??

My disenchantment with the world of films(read as theatres) can only be explained by 2factors - my lassitude & my peculiar psyche.

The arduous task of getting to the right theatre at the right time,the rigmarole of finding a parking space over there,the circus to finally get a decent ticket(not to mention the difficulty to secure right company(read as gal;@) is just too much for my 'patience',considering the lazy person that i'm..!!

And as for my peculiar psyche,i've an embarassing habit,as bad as if not worse,than bed wetting.i weep profusely at the emotional scenes in the bollywood movies..!!And i tend to be busy during the intermission wiping my tears,much to d embarrassment of my friends & to the eternal bafflement of the people around...!!!

Thanks,but no thanks..i'd as well prefer to watch the movies in the confines n comforts of my home,were none of these are gonna be an issue at all..;-);)

2 comments: