Monday, December 27, 2010

Of reminiscences, et al..

The closer I inch towards the end of the year, the weirder life gets..I'm stuck in a mangy mosaic of myriad, contradicting & often mutually exclusive emotions - all miraculously harboured in a tiny little space - my HEART..!


But then, isn't that how its supposed to be??
Inevitabilty darlings..:p


Churlish though it might seem to cavil at this moment of reminiscences,but it might be a good idea to sit back & put things in perspective.I just have to sit down, drag my feet up, pull them close to my chest, wrap my arms around and enjoy the experience - bitter-sweet or not..


The year that's been has had more than its share of pleasures,excitement, fun, frolic & brouhaha..!!!
Gifted with just the right share of liberties (both financial & otherwise..) sans the all consuming burden of responsibilties (which tend to barge in unheralded) INTERNSHIP is perhaps the best phase of a medico's life..!!

Honestly, if Brian Adams had not beaten me to it, it would be me singing, ''summer of 2010'';-)



Yet, here I'm, once again Cribbing n complaining..!
Why? I understand now..
Its just that I've never been good at writing the happy things..Its like, I take them for granted..we all do that..Don't we??



BELLA..! Sigh..!!!
I sit here laughing at myself and wincing every time I think of her..
A few stolen days of reality in a virtual land..emotions bared, Secrets shared, promises made..Hushed whispers, subtle gestures, stolen Moments, full of feel..all I knew, n all I cared for was, U, me, she, her, we, US..!

Real or not, those few deluded moments of being in the soft, silken strangle of love are the one that I'l cherish the most..!

But then was that love..?
If u'd asked then, I would have screamed a yes in an eye's blink..or may be I wouldnt have answered at all..merely scorn at your insolence instead..or may be punch you in the face for having missed out the obviousness of the reply..!

But now???
Somehow i'm not so sure..

Sometimes even a nebulous reaction can be sublime & substantial, almost to the point of being egregious..


It was time something jolted me out of the fairytale that i live in, and brought in a healthy dose of reality..And so it did..or should i say, 'she' did it..
All said & done, it still doesn't take away anything from you, my Bella.. (only that, you are no longer 'mine':()
U still remain the best thing that's ever happened to me..!


As I stand on the faltering fringes of 2010, I just have this li'l piece of wisdom to offer..


Good or bad, happy or sad, easy or hard..whatever be the moment in ur life, always remember..
''THIS TOO SHALL PASS..!''


A coupla goodbyes to say.. To the year that's gone & to you my BELLA..
''Au revoir''..no, no, NO..scratch that..
''Bid adieus''..!

Huyya, 2011.. Here I come..;-)

2 comments:

  1. "this too shall pass"

    amazing words there...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku sir..but they aint mere words..every letter has been inked out of a riot of experiences..!

    ReplyDelete